RANEPA is an institution with an outstanding track record in academic excellence. Established in 2010 on the basis of the existing Governmental Academy of National Economy (established in 1977), RANEPA is set to become a top-tier educational and research center in Russia in the area of public policy and business administration.
The newly formed Russian Presidential Academy is the largest of socio-economic and humanities universities in Russia and Europe. The Russian Presidential Academy has a network of regional campuses located in 53 regions throughout the entire territory of Russia.
Faculty of Real Estate Management (FREM) is a structural unit of RANEPA, which, however, enjoys a significant degree of administrative and financial autonomy.
On November 21, 2002 the Scientific Council of the Academy approved establishment of the Faculty “School of economics of land markets”. The Faculty has been functioning since June 2003.
Due to development of offered education programmes the Scientific Council of the Academy replaced on February 20, 2007 the initial name of the Faculty “School of economics of land markets” with “the Faculty of real estate management”.
Now the Faculty has gained a reputation as the best Russian educational center preparing highly qualified experts for real estate market. Such Faculty syllabuses as MBA ‘Real estate management’, the magistrate programme ‘Real estate development’ and the programme of professional training ‘Developer project manager’ are unique in the home educational market.
Besides highly qualified graduates specializing in real estate economy the Faculty has programmes for training of experts in marketing – bachelors and masters
Our Faculty is
- member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation,
- member of the Council of the State Duma of the Russian Federation for Construction and Land Use, and the property,
- member of the National Board of Housing self-regulatory organizations,
- member of the Expert Committee of the Real Estate Department of the Ministry of Economic Development
- member of CEEMAN (international management development association)
There are 48 tutors in staff, including 32 PhDs. Most of them are consultants for construction and investment, development and management companies, the representatives of the executive and legislative branches
Nowadays The Faculty offers training in such demanded in labour market professions as ‘Marketing’ and ‘Marketing management’. In 2010 the Faculty launched the programme ‘Bachelor of service’(with ‘Social and cultural service’ and ‘Transport service’.) In 2011 new programmes ‘Advertising and public relations’ and ‘Marketing of service’ were launched for day-time students. For the contribution in training of marketing experts the Faculty has gained awards from the Guild of marketing professionals. The Faculty has partnership relations with the International League of real estate managers, the Guild of managers and developers (St.-Petersburg), TACIS, the Russian boundary board, the Federal agency for supervision of nature use, MTS, the Pivdom group, the Russian marketing association, the Russian association of education in business and other reputable organizations.
The main purposes of the Faculty are:
- training and re-training of CEOs and experts in marketing and economy and law aspects in real estate management;
- scientific and research activity and applied projects in marketing (real estate market development, formation and practical implementation of legislation for land and property sphere;
- target and special programmes for training of experts as ordered by agencies of different forms of ownership;
- consulting for organizations in existing problems in real estate;
- development of expertise in all aspects of land use for the RF Arbitration courts;
- coordination of activity of representatives of legislative and executive bodies within development and practice of introduction of legislative and normative documents regulating implementation of the land reform;
- real participation in preparation of laws relating to land and property relations in Russia.