IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is looking for a Marketing Assistant in MEGA Belaya Dacha!
Now we are looking for a self-organized and proactive young professional to be a Marketing Assistant in MEGA Belaya Dacha!
Commercial real estate is one of the key areas of IКЕА business in Russia.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is the owner, investor and developer of MEGA Family Shopping Centers. MEGA malls have to a large extent determined the Russian retail market of today, having brought to our country the world standards of shopping and entertainment.
- Advertising and graphical work and re-sizing, printing, mounting, quality control;
- Tender coordination with main contractors;
- Update and control navigation system in the mall;
- Coordinate production of artwork, make changes or resizes if necessary;
- Search for and organize tender processes with potential contractors;
- Coordinate contractors’ work; prepare contracts, check invoices, follow up on the quality of rendered services;
- Organize the purchase, production, mounting and storage of all mall communication and decoration, incl. Christmas decorations;
- Responsible for MEGA Belaya Dacha website page and social networks content update.
- Higher education: preferably Marketing, Advertising, PR, Management;
- 1,5 to 2 years of marketing experience, preferably from an international company;
- Basic knowledge of marketing;
- PC user, user of design programs within Adobe CS (Illustrator);
- Upper-intermediate English; Excellent written and spoken Russian, grammar and style;
- Knowledge of documentation processes;
- Organizational and coordinating skills, able to perform multiple tasks and keep deadlines;
- Good communication and negotiation skills, team player.
- Temporary contract (1-1,5 years)
- Location: MEGA Belaya Dacha, Moscow Region
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00
- Labour code compliance, competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness centre discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, career possibilities.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!
Don’t hesitate and send your CVs to IKEA Shopping Centres Russia HR Specialist, Olga Gerasimova (email@example.com) till 20.06.2014.