IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is looking for an Assistant in MEGA Khimki!
Now we are looking for a self-organized and proactive young professional to be an Assistant to Business Navigation and Operations department in MEGA Khimki!
Commercial real estate is one of the key areas of IКЕА business in Russia.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is the owner, investor and developer of MEGA Family Shopping Centers. MEGA malls have to a large extent determined the Russian retail market of today, having brought to our country the world standards of shopping and entertainment.
• Assist the department’s team in preparation of documents, reports, translations, administration of contact lists, etc.
• Collect and load statistical reports from tenants of the shopping centre
• Maintain the filing system
• Organize and coordinate meetings and staff events, plan and organize video conferences, prepare the necessary materials, keep minutes of meetings
• Be back-up for assistants in Reception if it need
• Maintain the database for services contractors,
• Work with procurement database
• Taking part in department’s projects
• Higher education or last-year student
• Fluent English both verbal and written
• Strong PC user
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer-orientation
• Diligence and accuracy, attention to details, “Can-do” attitude, goal-oriented
• Ready to take the responsibility,
• Team-player, self-starter
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, act within strict deadlines
Temporary contract (1-1,5 years)
Location: MEGA Khimki, Moscow Region
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00
Labour code compliance, competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness centre discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, career possibilities.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!
Don’t hesitate and send your CVs to IKEA Shopping Centres Russia HR Specialist, Maria Son (firstname.lastname@example.org) till 26.05.2014.