IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is looking for an Assistant-Receptionist!
Now we are looking for a self-organized and client-oriented professional to be an Assistant at the reception in MEGA Teply Stan administration!
Commercial real estate is one of the key areas of IКЕА business in Russia.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is the owner, investor and developer of MEGA Family Shopping Centers. MEGA malls have to a large extent determined the Russian retail market of today, having brought to our country the world standards of shopping and entertainment.
- Greet visitors, handle phone calls, tenants’ requests and applications;
- Receive and distribute correspondence;
- Provide administrative support to MEGA Teply Stan team: preparation of documents, reports, translations, administration of contact lists, etc.;
- Maintain the filing system;
- Organize and coordinate meetings and corporate events, handle travel arrangements;
- Assist the MEGA Teply Stan team with their projects.
- Higher or incomplete higher education;
- Experience in administrative field is a plus;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills both in Russian and English;
- Advanced PC user, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Attendance & punctuality;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to maintain professional attitude in conflict situations;
- Self-organized, able to handle multiple tasks; able to work under pressure (over time if needed), act calmly in emergencies.
- Temporary contract (1-1,5 years)
- Location: MEGA Teply Stan
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00
- Labour code compliance, competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness centre discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods), career possibilities.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!
Don’t hesitate and send your CVs to IKEA Shopping Centres Russia HR Specialist, Olga Gerasimova (firstname.lastname@example.org) till 07.04.2014.