IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is looking for Assistant to Leasing departmen for July and August 2014
Now we are looking for a self-organized young professional to be an Assistant to Leasing department during summer 2014!
Commercial real estate is one of the key areas of IКЕА business in Russia.
IKEA Shopping Centres Russia is the owner, investor and developer of MEGA Family Shopping Centers. MEGA malls have to a large extent determined the Russian retail market of today, having brought to our country the world standards of shopping and entertainment.
Provide administrative support to IKEA Shopping Centres Russia Leasing department:
• Support in competitor evaluation program
• Support in shopper program related to Tenants Performance
• Make various researches as per given task
• Organize and coordinate meetings, taking minutes, handle travel arrangements;
• Assist Leasing department with other projects.
• Higher or incomplete higher education;
• Experience in administrative field is a plus;
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills both in Russian and English;
• Advanced PC user (Powerpoint, Word, Excel);
• Attendance & punctuality;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Temporary contract (2 months: July and August 2014)
Location: Khimki, Moscow Region
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00
Competitive salary, lunch discount, free shuttle bus from m.Rechnoy Vokzal.
Don’t hesitate and send your CVs to IKEA Shopping Centres Russia HR project manager, Galina Arkhipova (email@example.com) till 30.05.2014.